For Approved Clients our process is simple. Non-approved clients click here. Here are the steps:
Check out the menu and choose the items you wish to order. Place your order:
- Order online – fill in the simple Order form on the website and it will forward your order to us...or:
- Call us at 816-492-3220 or toll free – 1-800-766-1765...or:
- Email your orders to email@example.com...or:
- Fax your orders to 816-492-3221
- Receive your order via FedEx, our order strategic delivery partner.
- When received, store your meals in the freezer (Or refrigerator for up to 3 days prior to use)
How to Get Approved as a Client to Receive Meals
If you're not sure whether you qualify for our Meal Programs, you can click here for more information. If your agency decides that you qualify, they will send an authorization to us on your behalf.
Many health plans offer a post-discharge or a chronic care benefit. If you’re uncertain whether yours does, please do check with your health plan.
For those who do not qualify for our meal program and do not have a benefit available through a health plan, you are still eligible for self-purchase meals, and our affordable and healthy meals will be shipped directly to your door.
How Our Meals Arrive
Meals are packed in a reusable cooler with dry ice to keep the meals frozen. Meals are professionally packaged to arrive frozen and with minimal breakage. Should any item arrive damaged please let us know and it will be replaced. When delivered, the package should be opened immediately and the meals stored in the freezer (Or refrigerator for up to 3 days prior to use).
If you Have Issues or Questions
Our Customer Service Team is here to answer your questions and to deal with any issues that arise. To get hold of our team please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us at 816-492-3220 (Or toll free at 1-800-766-1765).
Let us know if you have questions, we want to hear from you!!!